Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Life- A Stroll in the Morning Sun

Right after I'm done floating in philosophical thoughts I prefer to get along with my day and take a stroll in the morning sun. Thoughts, opinions and views of many aspects of my life and the world around me arouse in my mind and explode worse than a gush of water through a dam. I just kept wondering, "why hold on?; why do people get so emotionally attached to those who don't deserve it?; and why mourn the loss of such a person?". Of course, I can't blame the world alone; it includes even me. Yes, i admit this weakness of mine all in the open; free to be viewed by one and all but hopefully manipulated by none. I absolutely despise myself for this terrible attribute. And just as I think this I see the sun shining proudly above me; caring about none; mercilessly shimmering down its burning heat. I wondered, "why can't i ever be such?", u know, the state of mind where I care about nothing in this world and just go around with my business. I try motivating myself; talking to myself, but why don't I just ever put it into practice?! Why do I always so selflessly let these devils "DEMOLISH" my self-respect, "THRASH" my feelings, "KILL" my aspirations; and I do nothing but sit with a halo over my head waiting to be the victim of another person's crude entertainment and utilisation.
This is no joke, but these theories actually keep hovering around in my mind every single second of my morning walk. And I try covering these up by thinking of how beautiful my life "appears" to be; how i celebrate life more than a holy saint on some pilgrimage. I always keep promising myself to never be submissive, never accept defeat, never feel inferior in a relationship, never behave lost, never behave frantic to establish a better bond. But alas! I wish it were so easy to change myself. I preach truths to others; tell them right and wrong; but why can't I seem to follow them myself? Then I break through the shackles of these absolutely boring and negative thoughts and wonder if other people feel the same about me as what I feel about the person I'm thinking about right now and writing this text. People utter absolutely shameless statements where they selfishly think of getting rid of their problems for good without even thinking about those wonderful people to whom they mean the world. They fail to understand that loving is not the only emotion in life but also being loved. To be loved is a gift in this materialistic and wretched world. If not stay in this world for yourself, at least live on for the ones who love you. The confidence that you may then have is that they will never, even by mistake, hurt you. A person whom you love may not love you back and so will hurt you, but a person who loves you will dare not do anything such and will always keep you happy. So then, with this enthusiasm to meet the people whom i love and who fortunately love me back, I end my morning tread with a smile all the way till my ears. 

7 comments:

  1. Life is always beautiful. The way we look at it should be Panaromic, Not Parabolic. Life is a conglomeration of Good and Evil; Emotion and Stitapragnata.Love does not necessarily begets love. Expectations(Since u r loving somebody, and in turn he/she has to love u back) in true love does not exist. It is Spontenious like nature.
    Spontaneity is the law of the nature. The flowers bloom without us asking and the trees surrender and sacrifice all their possessions (fruits, stem, leaves and roots).
    The True Human Nature emerges when the mind becomes pure without duality and the life in the universe is free from conflicts and contradictions.
    VJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. The author's and the reader's views are like two sides of a coin. One is Vedanta and one is practical. Even the nature absorbs its requirements from the nature and then blossoms and bears fruit. In the same way to give love, one must at some point of time get love also.

    Kalyani

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vijay uncle: I'm highly bowled over by your views sir. I always believed that my views were the only way one could talk about love but never realized the different dimensions in which this could be sighted. Out of general interest I just saw your profile and couldn't help but notice that you don't maintain a blog. Uncle, I truly feel that you have a marvelous hand and should definitely contribute to this world your beautiful thoughts. We need people with their beautiful views to flush this world. Please do so uncle. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dear,
    When Anand sent this blog, I did not realize that he is sending it from you.
    I was enthralled by the dialectal and imaginative power of the "FA". After sending my views, suddenly I realized that I overstepped with my views, probably with a youngster and spoke to Anand. I sincerely appreciate your bold and nascent writings.
    However my views does not change with authors age!!!.
    Regarding maintaining a Blog, frankly I never had an inkling till you suggested. Yes I'll do it but request you to develop one for me and tell me how to use it. I am not adept at it.(Even now Anand sent me the link so I am replying)
    FURTHER ADDITION TO OUR TOPIC,
    There are lot different types of Love in this world, like Reciprocal love, platonic love etc which are evolutionary. But the one I am talking and the true one is Unconditional love. Which transcends all those other types of love qualities.
    These simple words depicts the understanding of Unconditional Love.
    "I love you irrespective of what you are what you give, what you possess because we are one soul".
    Example is Mother's love which is unconditional, never expects any material things from them,if the kid was born with anomaly she does not throw them, in fact she hugs more/loves more/cares more. She knows one fine sunny morning the kid gets his/her wings and fly away. Yet she keeps on loving them and wait with moist eyes for their return(Once in a Blue moon, as the IT-American clan does in this Generation)
    So the word practicality or Vedanta does not exist in pure and unconditional love.
    Vedanta is detachment. Practicality is give and take(Reciprocal love.
    So
    Be practical in your life's approach.
    Try to attain attachment with detachment(Later part of life, not now)
    Finally True love is about the acceptance of all that is, and all that has been and and that will be.
    VJ

    ReplyDelete